Saturday, April 16, 2011

Looking promising

For the last couple of days I've had bad abdominal cramps and there's quite a lot of brown goo today when I wipe after a wee. I've also been getting low blood sugar and have still been feeling nauseous early in the mornings and when I'm hungry (the nausea has been going on for over a week now).

From www.justmommies.com: Implantation bleeding normally occurs a week to a few days before your period would normally start. (Mine is due in 7 days). Spotting that occurs around a week after ovulation (I ovulated between 7th-10th April - today is the 16th. You do the maths!) is likely implantation bleeding; whereas, spotting that occurs very close to the time that your period would normally start may not be.

I'm pretty sure we've cracked it and am kinda starting to get excited, but at the same time I'm really scared as well.

We went to get an early test from the supermarket today. They didn't have any 6 day advance tests, but they had one where you can test 4 days before you're due, and that means I can test on Wednesday.

I'll be VERY surprised if I don't see a positive result on Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Still keeping everything crossed for you!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon :)

    I'm scared to hope after last time but I'll soon know one way or the other x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya hon,i am keeping everything that is crossable ,crossed for you both.xxx

    ReplyDelete