Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I've decided....

....that if I'm not knocked up, that I might just be dying. Nausea, headaches, backache....someone shoot me and put me out of my misery!! :)

In all seriousness, I did a test today and it was negative. I used a cheap Asda one which you can use up to 4 days prior to the day your period is due. (Today is 4 days before my period is due to start). Negative. I'm not disheartened (yet) because I still feel so awful! If I don't come on on Saturday I will test again. I know tests before your period is due are less reliable than regular ones. If I'm just having an unfortunate set of symptoms and I still come on this weekend, I'll be very surprised but will look forward to cracking on with the trying again.

Today I've felt sick all day. Today is the first day I've felt sick after food. Usually eating makes it go away. Today it hasn't. It's a hot day and I have a headache, so I'm being careful to drink loads of water in case that's making me feel the need to vom.

I'm sure Saturday will come round soon enough and we'll see what happens then!

2 comments:

  1. Are you still testing again on Saturday? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. We're away this weekend at James's parents and I don't want anyone to know. I think I'll leave it a week now IF I can hold out x x x

    ReplyDelete